Sunday 23 October 2016

Actor Leo Mezie speaks from hospital bed in London, thanks Nollywood and Nigerians - (Pics and video)

ads
Nollywood actor Leo Mezie, who was flown to London for his Kidney treatment is said to be responding well to treatment. Speaking from his sick bed in London, Leo thanked all those who provided financial assistance to make it possible for him to go to London. He said:
"Hello people, this is your boy Leo Mezie, I want to use this medium to say thank you for your support, financially, thank you players, I just want to let you know that everything got across to me. I want to also thank in a special way; my president, Igbinagbo, Chioma Okoye my sister, Kele Akara my wonderful friend and brother, I want to thank Chijiro, I want to thank Ifoma Okereke, these are the team that swore me to action immediately the news got broken. I thank you guys, I thank you all, and I pray God to bless you in a million fold. I’m sorry this came a bit late, it is just that I have been unstable, but I am now stronger and better…”
Watch video below:  ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...