Thursday 22 December 2016

Photos: Zahra was so caught up in wedding bliss she forgot her birthday until a surprise and romantic reminder from husband

ads
Zahra, who turned 22 completely forgot about her birthday until the surprise and romantic reminder by her husband, Ahmed Indimi during their wedding celebration in Maiduguri. Taking to her Instagram page, she posted the birthday photos and described the surprise by her "man" as "sweet". She wrote:
"During the very last event(wushe wushe) of the wedding ceremonies I turned 22 but completely forgot🙈, just for my friends to approach me with wide smiles and wished me a happy birthday, few minutes later a cake arrived😱... 🎂❤️👯what a lovely surprise by my man❤️ the whole crowd sang a birthday song to me.. absolutely sweet❤️"
ads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...